SplitKote Special Organic Lettuce
Today's planting equipment requires a smooth finish for optimal results. Pelleting seeds creates that smooth surface and uniform shape as well as an increase in size and weight: all characteristics designed to maximize planting efficiency. Incotec's coating products are developed to maintain the germination capacity of the seed. The priming allows germination up to 10°C higher compared to unprimed seed The SplitKote pellet improves sowability and can act as a carrier for plant protection products. Incotec’s long proven pellet SplitKote, performs very well even under varying/dry growing conditions and has a good stand establishment. Splitkote Organic is suited for the organic market, as only organic regulated substances are used.
- North America
- NOP compliant
Features and Benefits
- - Suitable for organic growing
- - Increases germination upper temperature limit up to 10°C.
- - Maximizes planting efficiency.
- - Maintains germination capacity of the seed.
- - Performs very well even under varying or dry growing conditions.
- - Combined with a priming to improve germination uniformity and performance over a broader temperature range.