SDR (Short Day length Requirement) breeding lines is a priming for small scale breeding lines focussing on extra side shoots. SDR aligns the development of female and male lines by causing the Spinach plant to bolt earlier and more uniformly. Speed of bolting and flowering can be improved by more than a week. SDR also results in more side shoots which gives increased seed production, fewer stress symptoms before and after bolting and fewer inbred seeds with hybrid seed production.
Dit product is vrij van microplastics volgens de huidige ECHA-richtlijnen
Kenmerken en voordelen
- Spinach plant bolts more uniformly.
- Speed of bolting and flowering can be improved by more than a week.
- Increases seed production because of more side shoots.
- Fewer inbred seeds with hybrid seed production.
- Tailored for small scale breeding lines.
Hulp nodig bij het vinden van een product?