DNA UniSNP Open Pollinated Purity testing
Open Pollinated purity testing on seed (typical 96) with which off-types can be identified. For each new variety an intake-test is obligatory to establish a unique 16 or 48 SNP code for future variety specific Open Pollinated purity testing.
To add to favourites please login Login
- Asia (China)
- Asia (India)
- Asia (SE Asia)
- North America
- South America
- Analytical services
Features and benefits
- Fast and reliable.
- Inbreds and off-types can be identified.
- Seeds or leaf material can be tested.
- Unique SNP set. KeyGene originated.
- Global germplasm validated.
- Shipping samples to Analytical Services: our lab has been accredited the Exemption 2008/61/EG status, which means that no phytosanitary certificates are required. We will provide shipping instructions. Please contact IAL.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Hot pepper
- Squash (C. pepo only)
- Sweet pepper
Need help finding a product?